Monday 27 February 2012

"The Jabberwock" reading

"The Jabberwock" is one of my favourite poems, and I recorded myself reading it as an exercise in attitudes while reading. I thought it was a good example of the style in which a person speaks being more important than the words. The words of "The Jabberwock" are utterly nonsensical, and as such any performance of it relies entirely on the tone created by the performer. I think I did a rather good job!


In other news, I finally got to meet local professional voice artist Pavel Douglas (www.paveldouglas.co.uk), and he has been amazingly kind and helpful in recommending local projects and opportunities, agreeing to an interview for this blog, and allowing me to visit his personal studio. I cannot wait to speak to him further!

No comments:

Post a Comment