Saturday 8 October 2011

And so begins a new blog

Hello there. My name is Vikkie Moule, and I have started this blog to help chart my eight month long project:
I aim to become, at least at an amateur level, a voice actor.
Now, I know that it takes far longer than eight months to become a talented or noted actor in the field, but the next eight months of researching and developing my efforts will be charted in order to support my degree (a BA hons in Drama and Theatre Studies). My goals for the next eight months are:

  • to check in here at least twice a week with some sort of progress or reseach
  • to use my free time to further my understanding and skills in teh field of voice acting
  • and to begin amateur projects to help myself towards at least semi-professionalism

So please follow, reblog and help me get the word out there; I am trying to promote myself, in the hopes that I will manage to become, or at least understand, a part of the voice acting world.

No comments:

Post a Comment