Saturday 15 October 2011

Good news, everyone!

So, about two hours after I made that last post, I got a phone call from the lovely people at Piehole, checking that I was happy with their website and generally being friendly. They also told me that they have a special, new "short" version of their voice analysis. Yes, you get a third of the feedback, but it's at a third of the price, so that's really welcome. I signed up for the voice analysis, and hope to phone in and record today.

In other news, I'm working on putting together an advert for a friend of mine, who has self-published a book. I'm also talking to Ian (the head of my course) to get some contact details of rpo, ex-pro and semi-pro voice actors, so I can hopefully have a chat about the voice acting world at large and how I might fit myself into it. So that's fun.

I'll update in a couple of days with the results of my analysis. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment